ANYONE UP FOR A COUPLE DIVES Sat.?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I hear it might be raining this weekend. If it is clear anyone, ready to get wet? Hopfully the vis will be better and we can get more than one dive in this time.

How’s your hand Christian?

Thomas

scubainspired:
Hey Everyone,

I hear it might be raining this weekend. If it is clear anyone, ready to get wet? Hopfully the vis will be better and we can get more than one dive in this time.

How’s your hand Christian?

Thomas
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for asking.

I still can't use it 100%, but maybe in another week I'll be able to close it all the way. The swelling has gone down quite a bit and it's almost the same size as the other hand now. The black and blue has almost completely faded away. I'm glad I heal quickly.

I'm thinking no diving for a couple of weeks.

But that's OK! I'm thinking of this as time to plan our first Mo2vation Monthly Boat Dive!

Christian

Geez, I didn't know you got nailed that bad. Take care of yourself, man.

Christian, take care of yourself.

I am meeting a contingent of divers from Ft. Irwin. I am not sure how many, it is one of those things were a Major asked if I would take him diving, and then asked if there was room for more. I said, big ocean, bring them. Should be fun. We are meeting at Laguna Sea Sports, will determine final details tomorrow, but looking at 10:00 a.m. or so Saturday.

I will be at Laguna Sea Sports in the morning before 10:00 am to meet some dive buddies. IF anyone wants to get a dive before then, I will be in laguna around 0800 am. (562) 421-3094

Hi melvin,
I would be down for a dive tomorrow morning, are you still up for it?

John

I will be there. I am meeting 3 Majors out of Ft. Irwin at 9:30-10:00 or so. I plan to arrive at Laguna Sea Sports about 0800 or so and maybe get a dive before they come.
(562) 421-3094 give me a call.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom