Anyone dive with both Blue XT and Tres Pelicanos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually I eat a lot of it too yet hated it as a kid. More calories in Maple Syrup & it goes on just about anything or in a lot of recipes. Are you there anytime over the next 2 weeks? I'll be on the island tomorrow afternoon.

Both are great ops. Flip a coin; you will be fine either way.

Actually I eat a lot of it too yet hated it as a kid. More calories in Maple Syrup & it goes on just about anything or in a lot of recipes. Are you there anytime over the next 2 weeks? I'll be on the island tomorrow afternoon.
Its going to be a few weeks I have chores to do at home. Have to make it down before mid march as I need to pick up my gear for a trip to Curacao

Add another vote for Blue XT~Sea.. I've done literally 100's of dives with them since 2010 and I can't recall ever being disappointed.. Almost always just the opposite. I've also dove with a lot of the other well known Ops on the Island, and a few not so well known, but I can say that my 5-10 favorite blue-water dives of all time were with BXTS. The only time I 'stray' from them is when I've had friends diving with other ops and want to join their group for the day.

I'm fairly certain that Christi originally brought the concept of "boutique" (vip) diving to the Island.. She's taken it a step further now with the addition of wifi on her dive boats..
I doubt anyone would have cared about that years ago, but now everyone is plugged in.. If you feel the need to surf or upload pics / vids while traveling to / from a site, or on a surface interval, you can.. Have a birthday? Expect it to be celebrated in proper fashion before, after or during your dive trip.. SI food is usually quite good.. Gear handling and cleaning for those diving multiple days is very nice.. Who doesn't love to get on the boat and have your gear already setup and ready to dive? And of course, then there is Pedro Pablo.. Most frequent Coz divers have their favorite Ops and DM's but Pedro is the one that most of the other DM's on the Island look up to and respect.

For the record, Aldora started that in 1992.

Back
Top Bottom