Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't wait!!!
Let us know when you have the top secret date. :)

Scuba-Jay:
ya im in for sure....(=
Will your sex change operation be complete by then?:blinking:

Stand tall, brother Jay. Besides, I think I get at least a couple of dives with them that weekend.

Due to the graciousness of erparamedic and the lovely Eckybay, that is. :)

Reggae Joe:
Stand tall, brother Jay. Besides, I think I get at least a couple of dives with them that weekend.

Due to the graciousness of erparamedic and the lovely Eckybay, that is. :)

Don't push your luck too much, mister. If you go rubbing it in everyone's faces, it may get revoked. :no

Besides, I believe I said something along the lines of you could go buddy up with any other boyfriends/husbands that show up, not that you get to be one of the girls.

eckybay:
Don't push your luck too much, mister. If you go rubbing it in everyone's faces, it may get revoked. :no

Besides, I believe I said something along the lines of you could go buddy up with any other boyfriends/husbands that show up, not that you get to be one of the girls.

Thank you for that clarification to RJoe.... LOL!:wink:

eckybay:

Don't revoke the priviledge, it's kind of like a fox hunt...we need to chase something to exhaustion in the quarry :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Don't revoke the priviledge, it's kind of like a fox hunt...we need to chase something to exhaustion in the quarry :eyebrow:
:rofl3:

Oh the images that brought to mind!

Hey, I'm still waiting for my formal invitation to be the official videographer of this all-female event. One of the background songs for the production could be "Girls just wanna have fun." How about giving me some more title songs that could be used in the program?:D (this otta be good!):popcorn:

"Girls on Film" by Duran Duran

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom