Any weekday divers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah...but I'm in Florida
Sorry you're not local...
Would love to dive Florida one day though!

I hear you can use tickle sticks for Lobster?

Drew

In Laguna, there is Southcoastdivers. com and Lagunaseasports.com. South Coast Divers dives as a group on weekends with one night dive per month, but if you hook up with them, you can probably get names of people who dive during the week. Laguna Sea Sports is the shop on PCH just above Shaw's Cove. They have at least a few regulars who dive during the week.

There is also ocdiving.com which is a bulletin board where you could hook up with someone.
Thanks for the info, I will definitely check out OC divers.

Hey Drew, if you feel like making the trek out to Malibu we night dive almost weekly(although it's been tough lately) during the week and on the weekends in the morning. Our group ranges from 2 to 20+ divers depending on the event. Beach Crabs | Dive SoCal

Billy
Thanks for the Invite! I've never dove Malibu before, that would would be great fun! Please let me know and I'll check out your website as well. Thanks!
-DRew

Drew,
Where do you want to dive?

There are local groups that you can also try

Malibu - Valley Scuba
Redondo/Palos Verdes - DiveVets
Laguna -
San Diego - Scubapost
I usually dive Laguna, though I have dove Redondo as well for Rock crabs and my deep Cert. But would love to try new sites as well...
And Thanks for the Links, I will certainly check them out!
-Drew

I'm free to dive during the week... but I not a lobster hunter... Sorry!
Hey Missy,
What kind of diving do you like to do?
I will always dive for a good Photo Op as well :)
-Drew

We can use tickle sticks in FL

I would also like to find a weekday dive buddy. I'm looking to dive laguna beach, and possibly dana point regularly. Perhaps once or twice a week in the morning before work. I'm not a hunter, or a photographer. Just a newly certified diver that has been bit bad by the diving bug, and is looking to polish his newly acquired skills.

Anybody interested? :D

I'm out in the IE also. Usually a weekday diver. :)

I'm new to scubaboard.com but normally dive with SouthCoastDivers (Laguna) on Saturday mornings but am having a hard time finding a buddy to night dive on the weekdays. This month I can only dive Monday thru Thursday but next month I can dive any day.

Im open to beach or boat dives.

If anybody wants a dive buddy to dive at night (best time) for lobster let me know!

Cris

Back
Top Bottom