Any reason to consider i770R over Teric/Perdix?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AGNZ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Currently have the i450T which my wife is keen on getting for recreational diving. Figured I might just gift her my one and upgrade to the Teric as I am now at the point where I can start working towards technical diving courses ones the weather warms a little.

Have just seen the i770R and wondering if there is any reason to reconsider purchasing a Teric or Perdix Ai in light of this new computer?

I had the i750, I didn’t care for it. Maybe the i770 is better but from my experience I’d go shearwater, I love my perdix! (Looking for another one if anyone has one)

Currently have the i450T which my wife is keen on getting for recreational diving. Figured I might just gift her my one and upgrade to the Teric as I am now at the point where I can start working towards technical diving courses ones the weather warms a little.

Have just seen the i770R and wondering if there is any reason to reconsider purchasing a Teric or Perdix Ai in light of this new computer?
Why would you ever choose Pelagic Z+ deco algorithm over standard Buhlmann with GF if you have any inkling of going into technical diving? Of course, Shearwater includes trimix, CCR, Aqua Lung does not.

Nope.

Just download the manual for each unit and compare. You will clearly see that the Shearwater is the better choice.

none

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom