Any diving around Dallas May 18-20?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CenTexDivin

Contributor
Reaction score
Directly above the center of the Earth in the Texa
# of dives
50 - 99
I had a job that got postponed for the week and will be headed to Dallas to work and earn some money in the meantime.

I was wondering if anyone had any diving suggestions or plans for the upcoming weekend May 18- 20 around DFW.

I've heard that CSSP is out by Terrell, which is past Forney on I-20 I think, but I wasn't sure if there was anything else around.

CenTexDivin:
I had a job that got postponed for the week and will be headed to Dallas to work and earn some money in the meantime.

I was wondering if anyone had any diving suggestions or plans for the upcoming weekend May 18- 20 around DFW.

I've heard that CSSP is out by Terrell, which is past Forney on I-20 I think, but I wasn't sure if there was anything else around.

Your best bet for something close is CSSP east of Dallas,,,,also west of Fort Worth as you might know know is Possum Kingdom Resv.,,,,and north on I35 just past the Tx/Ok border a few hours is Lake Murray.

Regarding CSSP, I'm planning on being there for Saturday morning. I plan on getting there before 8am and I'm hoping to be in the water for my first dive by 8:45.

Illini_Fan:
Regarding CSSP, I'm planning on being there for Saturday morning. I plan on getting there before 8am and I'm hoping to be in the water for my first dive by 8:45.

Uh Tom, what happened to having too much to do? Huh Huh! Wish I could join you, but will be teaching a class all weekend.

Yeah, but I came up with a plan since I saw you. Well my justification is that I want my son to get a couple more dives in before Australia. So since I know he won't study all day Saturday, we are going diving in the am and I told him I'd take his lawn duty chores while he studies Saturday afternoon.

The logic probably has lots of holes, but it works for me and get me to the lake. Good luck with the class.

Illini_Fan:
Yeah, but I came up with a plan since I saw you. Well my justification is that I want my son to get a couple more dives in before Australia. So since I know he won't study all day Saturday, we are going diving in the am and I told him I'd take his lawn duty chores while he studies Saturday afternoon.

The logic probably has lots of holes, but it works for me and get me to the lake. Good luck with the class.

LOL....that fence can wait to be stained some other weekend!!!

Illini_Fan:
damn, I forgot I mentioned that chore. I'm really planning on doing that next weekend. Really

Ruh-roh... someone's got the divebug BAD. Khacken, move over! (But don't move over without your keys in your hand...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom