Any diving around Dallas May 18-20?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Illini_Fan:
Regarding CSSP, I'm planning on being there for Saturday morning. I plan on getting there before 8am and I'm hoping to be in the water for my first dive by 8:45.
norine62 and I will be out at CSSP. Actually our plans are to pitch the tent and make a weekend of it. Hope to see you there!

Stain the fence? Fence schmence.

Liv -- I'm hoping to claim the same pavilion that we used last weekend. I'll be driving a pewter Altima this time (no way two sets of gear will fit in my other car).

Are you camping just Saturday night or both Friday and Saturday?

And I mean it -- I'm staining the fence next weekend. Trust Me

Illini_Fan:

I've heard those words before. That fence won't get stained until next winter when the water gets too cold for your 3mm! I'll see you next weekend. We should be in the same general area where we were last weekend.

Illini_Fan:

..................:rofl3: :rofl3: :D

I'll be up there on Sunday, not sure when I'll be getting there, probably not extremely early but more like around 10:00 or so. I plan on spending the entire day there.

Foo:
Ruh-roh... someone's got the divebug BAD. Khacken, move over! (But don't move over without your keys in your hand...)

Heheh, I have no problem with someone taking my spot. This monkey on my back is getting heavy.

Illini_Fan:
Liv -- I'm hoping to claim the same pavilion that we used last weekend. I'll be driving a pewter Altima this time (no way two sets of gear will fit in my other car).

Are you camping just Saturday night or both Friday and Saturday?

We are going to be camping both Friday and Saturday nights, so hopefully we can grab the same territory. We might even think about relocating the Magic Walking Gear Table. We will still be in the Blue Malibu.

And we will see about that fence... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom