Annual New Years Day Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carlislere will be leading the annual new years day dive. We'll meet at 11:00 at Mansfield Park. Bring something for the grill if you like along with whatever you want to drink. A great way to start off the new year.

Great Idea Mack, :D

I will be there at 10 AM, what should I bring for the grill?

Regards,

Shawn

Thats it I will bring HOT Dogs and Hamburgers, very traditional for a new years day outing. :popcorn:

Thanks for the air fill. It is nicely topped off for a HP Steel tank. :D

See everyone tomorrow morning at the Dam. :crafty:

Bring whatever you like. I brought a box of links last year and they were a hit. I'm not sure what the others plan to bring.

Looks like we're going to have a pretty nice crowd on hand. One has dropped out due to sinus issues. I'm fighting a cold, so I'm questionable. Still, I think we're looking at 10 - 15 folks on hand.

This is great. Maybe even close to 20 people want to attend.

I picked up 18 Angus hamburger patties, 28 Ball park frank big hot dogs and buns, Potatoe salad and potatoe chips.

You or someone else maybe could bring the paper plates, napkins, knife, fork, mayo, mustard, catchup and deserts we should be set. Another 6 hamburger buns are needed and 12 hot dog buns.

See you in the morning,

Shawn O.

You boys are all prolly freezin' right about now so I'll send along some warm thoughts. Hope the dives went well!

Happy New Year!

You boys are all prolly freezin' right about now so I'll send along some warm thoughts. Hope the dives went well!

Happy New Year!

Heck,,those lads and lassies are toasty in their 'southern' waters at 61f/60ffw!! :eyebrow:

Heck,,those lads and lassies are toasty in their 'southern' waters at 61f/60ffw!! :eyebrow:

I just got back and it was even warmer. I clocked 63 degree water at the Dam today.

Ian and I hit 125 ft at the dam. Vis was 2-3 most of the way down to about 90 and then it dropped to 1-2. At 125, when we decided to turn around and head up, the vis went down to less than a few inches.

Temp was around 60 degrees but dropped a little at depth...

Layne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom