An aside to the Twin Rocks coral vandalism incident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yup...like I said...no good reason
33.gif
. Since they know which dive op...will they find out who it was and get'em?

justleesa:
yup...like I said...no good reason
33.gif
. Since they know which dive op...will they find out who it was and get'em?

they will most likely find the culprit but will just give him a slap on the wrist. catching them is one thing, enforcement is another matter altogether.

I guess, to them, a frogfish isn't important enough to give more than a slap...

Sorry that you guys have to put up with this kind of stuff

justleesa:
I guess, to them, a frogfish isn't important enough to give more than a slap...

Sorry that you guys have to put up with this kind of stuff

sad but true. money talks and as much as id like to see this guy lynched, he will most likely get away with it. unless, the powers that be make this guy a long overdue example so that others may think twice before messing up and disrespecting my home and constituents under the sea!

partridge:
You know I have never seen a frog fish. Was hoping to see one last December in Cebu but had to do different dives.

ive seen a handful all in anilao. they are getting rarer every month. ive only seen maybe 4 ones in over 100 dives in anilao

Spoon:
ive seen a handful all in anilao. they are getting rarer every month. ive only seen maybe 4 ones in over 100 dives in anilao

12-14 in 8 dives in PG last week - just head to the wrecks. I'll try and download a couple of pics for Mr Partridge tomorrow.

Cheers,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom