AM Dives with Splashdown Divers, March 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric:
Well it is official FORCED O/T for me on Friday 700 Pm to 700 AM! just super..

I will still be making the Night Dive but I have to give up my spot on the AM boat. So everybody set up some good fish to look at during the day dives that I can see on the ngiht dive.

Eric
:11: what!!! you mean they can't just shut down the jail for the day.... pffft the nerve of some people. I hate criminals now even more.... :wink: !!! Well, at least we can talk about you now, did I say we, I meant to say Jenny (hehehehehehe).

Hi everyone.

I just signed up with Splashdown, so, I'll be coming along as well.

Anyone interested in seeing the video from my trip on the Nekton Pilot last week during the SI?

I am James.... Glad to see you can make it!

James--Definitely bring it along; we'll find a way to watch!!!

So, are we gathering for some Boat Show action/Video Watching between dives, or will there be a shore dive contingent instead? I can't see finishing the dives, eating lunch, driving an hour south, getting in a two hour dive, getting dinner, and getting back north for a 6:00 show time for the night dive.......

One vote for the Boat Show here!! (And if you're in my car, free parking courtesy of the Sugar Barons' (aka my company) in primo parking space downtown.

I'm in for both the morning and night dives. Should be back in town Thursday evening so Saturday morning will be doable.

Nitrox and drysuit seem to be the in order and I'll second the boat show for the SI. :beer:

Krista, any room on the living room sofa for one more diver? :sofa:

See everyone on the 19th

Padipro:
I'm in for both the morning and night dives. Should be back in town Thursday evening so Saturday morning will be doable.

Nitrox and drysuit seem to be the in order and I'll second the boat show for the SI. :beer:

Krista, any room on the living room sofa for one more diver? :sofa:

See everyone on the 19th

Sofa's all yours if that's what you'd prefer, Scott :wink: .......though you may have to fight blondey for it........ :D

KBeck:
Sofa's all yours if that's what you'd prefer, Scott :wink: .......though you may have to fight blondey for it........ :D
:devil_3: I'm sure that's exactly where he'll be sleeping

KBeck:

Are you offering other accommodations Sugar Baby? :eyebrow:

:rofl:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom