AM Dives with Splashdown Divers, March 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl:

and I'm bringing the 7 mil suit, per Kevin's suggestion. I won't be online after tomorrow pm, so I look forward to meeting you wild things on Saturday. Capt. Lynn has a local number for me just in case. When I made the reservation, she asked for my screen-name, LOL.

Who ya callin' wild??? :)

ALL?

Scuba_Jenny:

Re-read the last page or so of this thread, and you can draw your own conclusions. :wink: It's almost intimidating...

kelpmermaid:
Re-read the last page or so of this thread, and you can draw your own conclusions. :wink: It's almost intimidating...

Nah, we're not intimidating. We'll have an appropriate nickname all picked out for you within 10 minutes or so after you board the boat; just be prepared to join the fracas immediately!! This group has yanked, pulled, and prodded all of the shyness right outta me!

And on a more serious note, most of us have dived and eaten together, slept over at each others house, seen each other in various stages of intoxication, camped together....so, we are all friends. Don't worry tho, we like to have outsiders join us, and if you pay us (me) lots of money, we will make you an honorary Conch!

Scuba_Jenny:
Don't worry tho, we like to have outsiders join us, and if you pay us (me) lots of money, we will make you an honorary Conch!

Just pass that cash right on over my direction, cuz' SOMEONE has made good use of an awful lot of Conch-drinking provisions lately (ahem), and.......etc. etc. No tips for you, either, Jenny!!!!!!! :D :11:

Hey! What are you insinuating???
I brought my own bottle at the last outing, and offered and offered...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom