AM Dives with Splashdown Divers, March 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You people are making me nervous. Being the innocent one that I am, I am not sure that I will not be corrupted by your behaviour. Will you promise to be easy with me?

Joe

KBeck:
This group has yanked, pulled, and prodded all of the shyness right outta me!
:05: No clue what your talking about.....

JustJoe:
You people are making me nervous. Being the innocent one that I am, I am not sure that I will not be corrupted by your behaviour. Will you promise to be easy with me?

Joe
:lol:

baitedstorm:
It looks like I may have to bail out on the am dives also :crying: If my new Boss-man can't find another DM for the weekend I will most likey have to work. I'm still on for the pm dive.
:11:​

Quick! Everyone insulate your roof for the incoming brimstone storm!

Shhh. Listen, You can hear the hoof beats of the four horseman of the apocalypse.

I am off to buy some Cherry Flavored syrup so I can enjoy my snow cone in Hell now....

:saeek:​

huh?

Ok, guys. I spoke with Capt. Lynn today. A few pointers and questions for Saturday:

--The marina is under severe construction. Capt. Lynn suggest attempting any carpooling available, and arriving earlier than 8:00, if possible. You'll be doing the drop the gear find parking. The on-site parking lot is typically valet only, so be prepared for the possibility of having to pay them. If parking is limited, we'll have to park somewhere off property and walk back.
--For those doing the night dive, they can do air or nitrox fills on premises, rather than having to run around looking for a shop.
--Dives: I asked about the possibility of doing the Captain Tony for the first dive, so that anyone who is doing the night dive and hasn't dived it before can see it on a daytime dive first. It is going to be up to the general vote of all divers, including those not in our group. I've posted it here so you guys have the chance to think about it ahead of time.

Last tally for divers: (9)
KBeck
kelpmermaid
BIGSAGE136
Hoya97
Scubacat04
diver doh
JustJoe
DriftDiver
Padipro

See everyone there!!

The book reflects the following reservations for the AM dive at this point in time:

KBeck
kelpmermaid
Hoya97
Scubacat04
Diver Doh
JustJoe
DriftDiver
Padipro
The Sagester
If you are planning to dive, but are not on this list, please call Lynn at 561 736-0712. Likewise, if you are on the list and are not planning to dive give her a call to let her know.

Orlando Eric:
:11:​

Quick! Everyone insulate your roof for the incoming brimstone storm!

Shhh. Listen, You can hear the hoof beats of the four horseman of the apocalypse.

I am off to buy some Cherry Flavored syrup so I can enjoy my snow cone in Hell now....

:saeek:​
:11: butthead!!! how the heck did I miss this one before..... here are my options.... go diving on Saturday for free and get paid (Mexico money) or....... pay for a dive? hrmmmmmmmm, lets see.....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom