AM Dives with Splashdown Divers, March 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that I'm back in CA with computer access, I just wanted to tell you that I had a great time meeting and diving with you all - thanks for showing a left-coaster the U/W sights. Special thanks to Krista, gear-guardian extraordinaire.

Kevin, the plastic lobster which stowed away in my bag is here in CA for the moment and will be winging his way back to Splashdown shortly, unless he decides to explore the world like those kidnapped lawn gnomes did several years ago...

Speaking of computer issues, mine seems to have recorded abnormal temperatures. I wonder what's up with that? Maybe it was just in shock from the warmth. Joe and/or James, what readings did you get for our dives?

Hoya97, with the pleasant dive conditions, Florida is tempting, but I'd have to change screen names...

Hey Kelpmermaid,

In order 71F for the first and 70F for the second. My computer only records the lowest temp for a dive.

It was great diving with you as well. Thanks for leading the buddy team!

Joe

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom