AM Dives with Splashdown Divers, March 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blondey - - weddings / funerals. The only difference is the theme colors.

Orlando Eric:
blondey - - weddings / funerals. The only difference is the theme colors.
ah but then you have to buy the wedding couple the $60 ashtray (or the $300 food processor if you really love them) on the burdines registry (because everyone already bought the $2 swizzle sticks and $5 washcloths) whereas a funeral only requires a casserole and condolences.........

Bringin the thread to a Positive note! :dazzler1:

I am looking forward to this dive. I believe that several of us are doing a dive (or three) in the afternoon from shore. The place is not determined yet. I would love to do Hollywood beach for the first time since about 1986! I would actually appreciate a guide as I can barely remember the places to go. Off Johnson street south to Garfield was good and up around the Pier but that goes way back and I am sure the continetal plates have drifted some since then. I have never dove Lauderdale by the Sea and that would also be fun.

This is gonna be lots of fun. A word of caution to those of you who did not make the last trip - - You might just be the topic of conversation if you do not make a conch event!

:11:

Looks like i shall be down in that area that weekend. Not sure of my actual itinarary yet, but i should be free in the evenings - particularly for a night dive (5/6pm at Splashdown?) or early morning on sunday if anyone is up for it? Cant make this AM boat trip though, any other diving plans in place or just partying? Where is the thread on the night dive, is it branched off the last night dive you guys put together - i really wasnt following.

simbrooks:
Looks like i shall be down in that area that weekend. Not sure of my actual itinarary yet, but i should be free in the evenings - particularly for a night dive (5/6pm at Splashdown?) or early morning on sunday if anyone is up for it? Cant make this AM boat trip though, any other diving plans in place or just partying? Where is the thread on the night dive, is it branched off the last night dive you guys put together - i really wasnt following.

Dis you see this?

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=87187

Orlando Eric:
A word of caution to those of you who did not make the last trip - - You might just be the topic of conversation if you do not make a conch event!

:11:
pffffffft, AS IF WE would do such a thing, sheeeesh!

Well it is official FORCED O/T for me on Friday 700 Pm to 700 AM! just super..

I will still be making the Night Dive but I have to give up my spot on the AM boat. So everybody set up some good fish to look at during the day dives that I can see on the ngiht dive.

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom