All you Brits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonathan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
What you doing reading this? Get back to the party and have a Pims on me!!

For the colonials and others out there it's Golden Jubilee weekend for the Queen and it's party, party, party!

Unfortunately I miss out on the extra bank holidays here in Japan but thinking of you.... Have a great long weekend

Jonathan :jester:

I am the opposite of British (midwestern american) but I admire british divers (have really enjoyed buddying with them) & wish you all a cask of Blackthorne Cider as you celebrate your monarch's longevity! :royal:

Every time I dive with Brttishers, they always seem prepared. according to one of them, "Thats why [they] had an empire"

Don't know how much of yesterday's events got shown on TV outside the UK but for those of you who saw it you have to admit that when it comes to a bit of pomp and ceremony, it's something we Brits do very well.

Art Chick

I never knew anyone outside the UK who knew about Dry Blackthorn cider! I won't take you up on your kind offer. 4 Pints is as much as I can manage.

even in Japan - they seem to like our Royalty, even though I could not understand what they were saying, I bet you got Raymond Baxter!

And we have Blackthorne here too - though I have not drank that stuff since I was legal......

Jonathan

Jonathan

No on the Beeb it was one of the Dimblebys plus the usual suspects.

Now that I know you have Blackthorn in Japan I might consider a visit!

Regards

My God! Nirvana exists in a Japanese pub. Do they have pickled eggs and pork scratchings as well?

Back
Top Bottom