Alki ~ Cove 2 ~ Seacrest ~ the Office

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice photographs! Yes, even the silted pulley.

NWGratefulDiver:
BTW Uncle Pug ... I just yesterday received a beautiful 16 x 20 print of "Wendy" for ya ... better buy a nice frame, buddy ... :D

I though Wendy moved on to greener pastures? (waters?)

Uncle Pug:
I assume it is the old picture I took of Wendy attacking a crab.
Yep ... the one posted earlier in this thread ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Now you guys are really making me envious. Melvin I would have loved to have been able to meet and dive with you in one of my favorite backyard spots. Due to recent surgery and a four hour drive, it can't happen. I still long for the taste of salt water on my regulator.

OE2X:
Now you guys are really making me envious. Melvin I would have loved to have been able to meet and dive with you...
Ditto! I fact, I'm thinking, if I leave right now...

*Sigh* It is not to be...

There are people who dive Cove II for the first time on a busy Saturday and all they see is silt, and wonder what the big deal is. You are wise to hook up with a local yokel for a free tour.

Have fun!

I still long for the taste of salt water on my regulator.

This from the guy who posted those long, tantalizing descriptions of days and days of footloose and fancy free diving up in Canada? Just recently? I have no sympathy at all.

The dive at the Cove was awsome. WADiverBob is an excellent buddy. Saw the GPO which was my reason for the trip, and tons of other things too. Some things we see in SoCal, but the size, they are huge here! I cannot say enough about the dive. We planned to go to 100 feet, but never made it past 84. Just too much to see. Good diving conditions (albeit cold in and out of the water), but I was prepared with the dry suit. My feet and hands froze, but small price to pay. The next day Bob took me to Edmunds, and I wore a couple pairs of socks, which kept the feet realitivly warm. No hope for the hands, but what can you say. Great diving. Perhaps I will see more of you next time. At least I hope there is a next time. Thans to all for a great time and for making me feel so welcome. WADiverBob, what can I say, I owe you so much. The joy of the dive, the beauty, the good company. A high point in my memory banks I will treasure for years to come.

GPO glad to see you came at Cove 2. Two Harbors seals love to play around you. Come visit Puget Sound next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom