Alexander Springs ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my problem is at the end of the dive, with 500 psi. i've been there with 12 pounds
and all i could do was hang on to SOMETHING not to shoot up to the surface.

my weight-shedding plan is to proceed slow. shed a few pounds per dive for the next
few dives and see how it goes. i need to take this one at my own pace.

i need to take this one at my own pace.
You won't find me arguing this point. :D I feel that once I lose a few pounds of my buoyancy I hope that I will get rid of weights altogether. :D

does a steel cylinder count?

:bounce:

well, the battle of the weight is on for me, that's fore sure. i hope to one day
dive with 2 lbs, even if that seems impossible right now

Hey guys, wait for me....haven't had time to put my 2 cents in..had to get new packs of contacts to replace those that have joined Davy Jones Locker and catch up on last weeks Stargate-SG1 (ok so there is a little bit of nerd in all of us,right? Right? Please say it's so.).

Actually I feel I'm in my own show:Scubaweight-lbs. Pete take a look at the pic Andy took of me (do ya think I will get endorsement fees from DiveRite?) notice the very much heads down approach. I had to paddle my floating butt back to shore and retrieve the ankle weights. Ended up with 15lbs in belt and 2lbs on ankles. Now I will say this that the flow coming out of the caves was the strongest I have felt at AS and that may have screwed things up. Well Mon. & Tues. will be the tale of the tape uh I mean weight.

Andy enjoyed talking and diving/floating with ya. Your reel work was an inspiration...and doing my own was a lot of fun. Now I'm really jazzed for class to start tomorrow.. Then you can show me some of your favorite caverns.

Every dive is a learning experience. Pete, I've already replaced the "suicide"clip on my light with the BF clip ( minds outa the gutter please.) Now what was that webs site again?

All in all a great day at AS.

Chuck-a-float

www.mcmastercarr.com for the Butterfly clips.

We should try moving your tank further down to see if we can get your trim better (tanks are the best way to adjust trim that I have seen).

When I actually get to dive with you, I might be able to see better what is going on with your weights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom