Alexander Springs ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey i thought gators were deaf?

but, no, they are water mocassin bells.

Oh no, depending on the size of the gators present you should perhaps carry a "Gator Bell" to warn them of your presense and some pepper spray for defense. To figure out the size of the gators present though, you have to inspect their poop. Gators under 12 ft have poop that is small to a moderate in size with a normal smell. Gators larger than 12 ft have a much larger poop with tiny little bells and it smells like pepper spray.

Well, it turns out I have to work tomorrow. That's OK, I didn't want to go diving with you guys anyway! I was just saying that I did to be nice to everyone. Go ahead, have a high old time without me! See if I care. (Sniff, sniff, wipes spot of moisture from cheek) So, Andy, you did end up getting your new toy you were going to look at? I'm still waiting on mine.

yup scuba, i sure did. ended up getting an Oceanic Probe (why o why did they have
to name it that?) and will get a double-tank, wing rig when i make it to full cave.

the oceanic seemed the best compromise between doing tons of open water and
cavern/intro cave dives.

too bad i won't see you there tomorrow, though =(

Ahh..discovery day at AS.....new reels...new BC.... and Doc's new Underwater Poop Sniffing Mask.
Now if we can build a bonfire to ward of the SI chills.

Chuck---Hate SI cold

Well,

I didn't get to dive (recovering from pneumonia) but I did get to meet H2Andy, SmokeAire (again) and his friend Madeliene.

So Andy... how did your Probe work out?

Smokeaire... did you miss that 5 pounds? Were you able to strip some more? As I was walking up the pathway, I realised that I didn't put it in a "strategic" location if you actually needed it, so I walked back and watched you fin back and descend. The more I thought about it, the more I figured you didn't need it, so I finally left (I was getting too chilled).

Come on, guys! Give up all the sordid details! What were all of you doing while I was busy digging ditches? Andy, how did the new bouyancy compensating device work out? NetDoc, you don't have to take SmokeAire's lead, I've got some extra that I never use.

I need to go diving with you then. I just can't seem to figure out how to drop some lead without bouncing up & down in the water column. I HATE wearing all this lead, & would LOVE to get rid of some of it.

whew... that Probe sure rocked...

but not as much as meeting NetDoc, Chuck, and Madelyn (sp?). it was excellent to meet you guys.

NetDoc, you look nothing like i had imagined, and yet if i had to "draw" NetDoc, I would
pick you as a model. does that make sense?

and now, the inevitable pictures (standing disclaimers as to quality):

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom