Alexander Springs ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't yet know if I have to work Saturday or not. If I don't & the last remnants of this cold I've been fighting clear up, I should be able to make it myself. Now I've got to find a way to get my tanks filled. It's actually been quite a while since I've been there.

Well gang,

Fearless leader might be joining you on Saturday. May or may not be diving (getting over pneumonia) but I might show up to hang out.

All hail Fearless Leader!(Bow at the waist with arms raised). I know, I know a really sorry attempt at humour, but I needed an excuse to make my 50th post to see if that will make me a "regular member". I'm so tired of being just a little ole "junior member". Seriously, I sure hope I can make it, I'd like to meet some more of the people behind the posts.

WOOHOO, I'M NOW A REGULAR MEMBER!!! "On this momentous occasion I would just like to say..." "Honey, aren't you ever going to get off of that **** computer & come to be?!" "Just a minute, dear. I'm giving my acceptance speach." More of my pitiful humour. I really should go to bed.

Looks like a PARTEEE at AS. :dazzler1:

I'll enjoy an audience when I get tangled up in the cavern reel.

We should let Netdoc show us the gator in the weeds. We are right BEHIND Pete. :scared:

Chuck

all right... i can come to AS after all...

NetDoc thanks for the maps... i'll be there at 9:00 a.m. with my new BC and
bells on

woo-hoo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom