AI transmitter "storing"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jodeci888

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Fortunately, I tore my shoulder and bicep and will not be able to go diving next week in Aruba.

So, I was wondering about whether or not I should remove my Shearwater Swift transmitter from the short low pressure hose that's connected to my first stage to store it seeing as I won't be diving for probably about a year.

Also, I keep all my gear inside my house and the regulator setup in a reg bag.

Fortunately, I tore my shoulder and bicep and will not be able to go diving next week in Aruba.

So, I was wondering about whether or not I should remove my Shearwater Swift transmitter from the short low pressure hose that's connected to my first stage to store it seeing as I won't be diving for probably about a year.

Also, I keep all my gear inside my house and the regulator setup in a reg bag.
No need. If it is stored in a reg bag it is as safe and secure as if it were removed and stored in its own case. I’d just leave it on the reg. That’s what I do with my 4 transmitters and 4 reg sets.

And hope you heal up quickly!

Thank you for the quick response and reassurance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom