Ahh....The North Atlantic Wreck Hunters!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diversmarts

Reaction score
.....Gets my chops licking! The gritiest of the gritty. What's new in the graveyard in terms of finds?

Been a couple years since I've been here. Need to get back.

I hate to disappoint but we are mainly recreation divers and have NO relations to the fabled Atlantic Wreck Divers as portrayed in Shadow Divers. We have another site that many of us use:

Wreckvalley.com

Take a look and find a dive buddie or two.

diversmarts:
The gritiest of the gritty.
It is kind of kewl the way folks react when they hear where your home diving is. When away on vacation in the crystal clear warm waters it is said in a way of " If you dive in the north east you will have absolutely no problems here".
It seems you are given a little more respect too.

diversmarts:
.....Gets my chops licking! The gritiest of the gritty. What's new in the graveyard in terms of finds?

Been a couple years since I've been here. Need to get back.

Well, we found two new rail road engines that no one knew about. There's a lot going on in the artificial reefs, and captains are always checking out new numbers. What are they? Who knows, but they are worth checking out. Do you think they will tell anyone what / where they are?

For real wreck diving try http://www.njwreckdivers.com/

Ask for Gene

Dive safe,

Dave

"It seems you are given a little more respect too"

Unless you are in south Florida on a cattleboat to which you hear the words "Hey you guys in the doubles, remember this isn't a tech boat, so no deco"

Back
Top Bottom