Aftermarket gloves to work with Viking "Classic" ring system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dhboner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Does anyone have a source for "inexpensive" gloves that will work with the Viking Classic system. They seem to be just rubber gloves with a small "cuff" but I can't seem to find them at the usual big box stores. They are $30.00 a pair at my LDS so I was hoping to source out a generic alternative. Thanks!

Marigold Gloves - Black Heavyweight G17K

Comasec - gloves chemical protection : specialized : glove black heavyweight g17k ce complex design

You can source them from a good safety supply store. I paid about $55 for a bag of a dozen a month ago.

The cuffs stretch right over the Viking Rings and make a very tight seal. Just make sure you stretch them over both ridges. Nice thing is you can turn them inside out and have the white on the outside instead of the black. Makes it easier for other divers to see your hands. I've been using these for about five years now.

Thanks my friend!

Helly-Hansen glove liners are great underneath the rubber gloves.

Until you have had some practice, you might need a hand stretching the rubber gloves over the rings. It's an acquired "skill" :)

Helly-Hansen glove liners are great underneath the rubber gloves.

Until you have had some practice, you might need a hand stretching the rubber gloves over the rings. It's an acquired "skill" :)

I have sons for that :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom