Advanced Open Water (AOW) in Bonaire by The Chairman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At this point, ALL of the paperwork has been finished. The three of you should get a notice from NASE that you are now certified Advanced Open Water Divers! Woot, woot! But is the world really ready for you? :D :D :D Ron, they'll be printing your cards and sending them to me and I'll forward them from here. I don't know about you, but I had a blast. I'll never forget the immortal words: "Oh sh!t! Not good! Not good!" and the mental picture of that guy with the lure stuck in his scalp will remain with me until I toss off this mortal shell.

Let me know if you don't get the notification today.

Hey Pete, thanks for all your help, looking forward to trying out my new improved buoyancy in the dry suit. I did the fish count survey #5137017i. Didn’t get any notification yet though from NASE, I’ll go to NASE and see if there’s anything there. Not really an issue though. “Oh ****, not good not good!” will always be my reminder that instant karma really does exist. LOL Wouldn’t mind trying to find Mooney in Cozumel or maybe do a deep course. See you there!

Hi Pete, I got the virtual cards online, thanks
I think everyone has been done. I'm waiting on a couple of physical cards and should get them this week.

Yes we just went on the site and our cards were there. Did you know you were channeling my inner nerd by leading me to reef.org ? Can’t wait to dive again with my new found skill of being able to descend feet first or level on the first try!! What a wonderful way to start a dive!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom