Advanced Nitrox/Advanced Recreational Trimix Course Sarasota FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teller

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I will be conducting an IANTD Advanced Nitrox/Advanced Recreational Trimix course next month. I have three spots available. This is a decompression course with a max depth of 165'. A great course for anyone wanting to dive a little deeper or stay down a little longer. The best part is most of your recreational gear can be used and I can supplement the rest. A few of the dives will be in one of the local springs and the deeper dives will be out of Pompano, FL. PM or email me if your interested or with any questions.

This can also be broken up if your only interested in the advanced nitrox course itself which is a decompression course with a max depth of 140'.

Must be deep diver and nitrox certified. (we can complete this prior to the course if you need them)

Brent Teller
254-423-0297
brent.teller@gmail.com
Home Page

Too bad you aren't back in Central Texas still. I'd be interested in the AN/DP training.

One seat left for Adv Nitrox/ART. We will be starting early OCT.

Intro to tec class on SEP 21 and 22 at Hudson Grotto. PM for details.

Three seats available for Deep Diver course at Hudson Grotto. PM for details.

Advanced Scuba Diver course in NOV at Hudson Grotto, Hudson FL. Three seats available.

Rescue Diver/CPR/O2 Provider/Basic First Aid in NOV

Only one seat left for Advanced Nitrox/ART in OCT.

PM for details.

Adv Scuba Diver course is full. Contact me if interested and we can set something up.

Two spots left for Rescue in NOV. Location will probably be in Sarasota.

Still one seat left for Adv nitrox and Adv recreational trimix starting OCT 27.

I will be conducting another Advanced Nitrox/Advanced Recreational Trimix course in January. There are two spots available. PM me if you are interested and I will send you the details.

Throughout the month of February I will be conducting the following courses...

Advanced Nitrox/Advanced Recreational Trimix, Dives will be done at Hudson Grotto

Technical Diver/Normoxic Trimix, dives will be done at Hudson Grotto or Blue Grotto and off of the Southeast FL coast.

Cavern Diver, dives will be done at Blue Grotto.

PM, call or email me for details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom