ADV positions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caveseeker7

Contributor
Reaction score
padiscubapro once bubbled in another thread ...
I like the positioning that both the inspiration and megladon chooses for their adv, since you can easilty fit a cutoff and easily disable it once you get on the bottom..

Joe, you really think the position of the Inspiration's ADV, in regards to using a cut-off, is any better than the Prism's?
The former is installed even higher up on the shoulder in the T-connector. The Prism's sits a bit lower and forward. More so than in the picture, at least when I used it. The rig on the mannequin from DEMA sits a bit lower and pulls the ADV higher up than I had it during the intro ... .
Now on the Meg the ADV sits perfect to manipulate during the dive.
:rolleyes: S.

The way the inspiration is fitted its pretty easy to locate and operate. its quite easy to find the T's . personally I like the way BOBs is fitted better, but the meg has them both beat..

I've been reading an early manual for the infinito and I have to say this thing does everything, but it definately has a steep learning curve.. the one thing that really has me excited is the logging capabilities of the unit, it records everything!

Must be a fantastic piece of kit, that one. :rolleyes:
But at that price it better be. Hope I'll make it to Miami so I can get at least a look at it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom