ACE wreck video dana point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice. Every time I see that wreck I want to dive it. Thanks!

It's not difficult to hit 130 on this dive. So plan accordingly.

BTW, Peter - You gotta teach Chris how to make his Vimeo stuff iphone playable :wink:

(I gave up and just use Youtube now)

It's not that hard to output stuff that works on an iPhone (at least my stuff used to, i haven't checked in a while) from Final Cut express and probably iMovie. Not sure about on a PC

I doubt it's a codec thing. Provided it's not flash, it should play. I suspect it's a vimeo setting. I use youtube for my videos and I simply have to click a checkbox to allow mobile play.

I doubt it's a codec thing. Provided it's not flash, it should play. I suspect it's a vimeo setting. I use youtube for my videos and I simply have to click a checkbox to allow mobile play.

iPhone and Playstation used to be pretty picky about their codecs. Maybe they are better now. It took me quite some research to find what worked.

I never tried it from vimeo though, just the raw files I made myself

It's not difficult to hit 130 on this dive. So plan accordingly.

When have you hit 130'? I've dove it a numbe of times during high tide and I can see it getting 120' in the sand but 130?? I don't exceed 110' anyway until next month but I didn't fathom it goes that deep.

When have you hit 130'? I've dove it a numbe of times during high tide and I can see it getting 120' in the sand but 130?? I don't exceed 110' anyway until next month but I didn't fathom it goes that deep.

Difficult to know exactly from our dive. I stayed on the top of the wreck mostly and maxed at 105ft. We had ~20ft viz, and sometimes you could see the bottom, sometime it looked deeper.
I would not say it'd be easy to hit 130, but may be possible if you explore the wreck from below.

I suggest we go back and check ! :)

I'd say the one which is easier to hit is the NDL/MaxBottomTime (but he was not there :rofl3:).

Back
Top Bottom