A570IS or Reefmaster mini SL320?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got my pair of Sanyo eneloop AA batteries.
Next week end I'll be diving with them.

I've got my pair of Sanyo eneloop AA batteries.
Next week end I'll be diving with them.

Good, but don't you want to test them out before you count on them. I am sure they will do well for you.

N

Good, but don't you want to test them out before you count on them. I am sure they will do well for you.

N

I will do 3 tanks. My old 1950 mAh Panasonic batteries will go also with me. If they are not ok (rare) I will change back to the old Panasonics.
I like UWPhoto but I like more diving !

Just for a size comparison, here is a Canon A570IS packed up with Inon dome lens, Ikelite tray, Ikelite housing, D2000 strobe, arms, Sekonic meter and misc. parts. Weighs 16.8 pounds including the case. The case is shown compared to a old 15 inch laptop for scale. Just so people can see how small this type camera equipment can pack up.

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

I sorta like the pics I get, it took a long time with my Nikonos III before I did as well:

IMG_0599_edited-1.jpg

Snell's ring:

IMG_0665.jpg

N

Next purchase Photoshop, it will fit in your computer :)

Nem, is that a pelican case? If so, what number?

No, it is not, I forget what it is. I got it at a sporting goods store, I think it was meant for guns. It had "gun" molded on it which I removed with a Dremal tool. Figured enough hassle without having to explain that the "gun" case had cameras in it. I can look later and see what brand it is, I got it on sale for 35 dollars I think. It carries most of the junk though I do throw the charger and my other lenses into the other suitcases. I wanted something that would carry on, this does that very nicely. I could get a small charger in if I really wanted to.

N

Next purchase Photoshop, it will fit in your computer :)

If you mean me, thanks, I have Elements but mostly just prefer to get what I get, I like for things to look the way they looked to me in the water rather than to alter the photograph into something it was not. I suppose by that definition using a strobe is cheating, lol, but, whatever.

Seriously, what is your operating concept for Photoshop?

N

I think the case is Plano but darned if I can find anything on it since I ground the name off with the Dremal, sorry.

Natural light at about 80 feet:

IMG_0718_edited-1.jpg

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom