A quick hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chorgi

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a fairly new scuba diver. I completed my PADI Open Water Diver course about three weeks ago and I am working on my PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course now. I have always been into the outdoors (caving, hiking/backpacking, etc) and I love scuba because it gives me another great way to enjoy nature. I'm looking forward to learning more about diving and hopefully getting to know some more divers soon!

Josh

Congratulations on your cert. It is certainly a great way to enjoy nature close-up. Not sure about the diving in Kentucky, but here where I live and in many other ocean diving areas, there are tons of cool life, including fish, octopi, nudibranchs, seals, sea lions, and such. Many of them are extremely curious about scuba divers. This site is an excellent source for information.

Hello and welcome Josh,

You'll find divers are a pretty friendly group of people. We're up here in Northern Kentucky, but dive all over. Was down at Falling Rock last weekend in La Grange and heading to Natural Springs at New Paris Ohio Saturday morning to get some dives in and work with a few students. If you are ever looking to go diving with someone, happy to meet up and get wet.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom