A Question for Anyone who has traveled by plane with their Dive gear....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ren that is to funny :) cant belive she though you where telling the truth :rofl3:

what is wrong with the weights in florida? been there many times and never had a problem. is there something i am missing?

They're metric and only work with DIN regulators. :cool:

Terry

I never bring weights with me. You can get hard weights on any dive boat, and stick those into your weight pouches.

I like to bring my own weight belt, with weight pockets on it. But not the weights themselves.

If you split your weighting between your integrated B/C and a weight belt, it will probable much more comfortable for you.

Oh im just surprised that jeff hasn't joined in yet on this thread. Ill try to have a great trip and hopefully if i beach dive ill have a bit better success rate out there

Aly if the waves in Fla. knock you down I would consider giving up beach diving & stick with boats. :D

John

Aly if the waves in Fla. knock you down I would consider giving up beach diving & stick with boats. :D

John

Are you kidding shes already signed up for Divemaster... Shes gotta get surf entry's.. or give up diving all together!!!!

She better work really hard on the beach entries.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom