A dispute at Glenn's Aquarius

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitrox is free to students.
Nitrox is $10 per tank no matter what size (AL80, LP95, Double 100s).
Nitrox is $5 per tank (again, regardless of size) if you're a dive club member ($40 a year).

That means, nitrox from the shop I frequent is 1/4-1/2 the cost of anywhere else I get fills.

I read that as you are saying Nitrox fills are $20-40.

I get my HP tanks filled from the banks (32) at Aquarius Del Monte for $10. I think LP
tanks are a little less ($8?).

AWS charges $10 for a Nitrox fill from the banks (32) by the each, $8.50 if you get a
Nitrox fill card.

Oh, and legally, you can't send a customer's tank off for hydro if it fails vis unless they already signed it over...because if it gets condemned because you sent it without their permission...guess who is buying them a new tank?

But to get back to my point: what are your qualifications to be passing out vis/hydro information on the internet?
Umm, the above comment leads me to ask what are yours?

QED? Not quite. We are left to guess or assume from the statement.

Yeah, but it seems pretty clear from wedivebc's question that he didn't read the relevant post in the thread, not that he disbelieves the assertion of qualification. For purposes of the question, it is sufficiently proven. Now if he wants to dispute the premise, that's another can of worms.

No, I am just bored at work. But several others do not seem to care who they burn. It makes posting one's experiences a caution as to who will pounce, and how one will respond and escalate in defense or retribution. If someone posts a different point of view, instead of just presenting an opposing point of view or correction, some forum members feel the need to grind the person into the ground.

No, I am just bored at work. But several others do not seem to care who they burn. It makes posting one's experiences a caution as to who will pounce, and how one will respond and escalate in defense or retribution. If someone posts a different point of view, instead of just presenting an opposing point of view or correction, some forum members feel the need to grind the person into the ground.

Welcome to Norcal - TDS of the regional subforums.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom