A Day on Cape Ann #2

If interested, which weekends are you available?

• I'll be there on June 22-23 anyhow!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • June 29-30

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • July 6-7

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • July 13-14

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • July 20-21

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • July 27-28

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • August 3-4

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • August 10-11

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • August 17-18

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • August 24-25

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get yourself to 95N/128N. Go all the way up and stay on 128 when 95 splits off towards new hampshire. The exit numbers at this point change.

Right after exit 19 on 128, there is a Burger King rest area [in Beverly MA]... that's the meeting point.

Basically stay on 95, until it becomes 128, then stay on 128 'til you get to burger king! :)

Is there room for a couple more on Aug 24th?

One tank dive or 2?

I myself don't mind a lil pinch now and then,but the wife ain't going to put her hand in harms way hehehe. She says I can catch them, she will taste test :)

Originally posted by livestodive
Is there room for a couple more on Aug 24th?

One tank dive or 2?

The more the merrier... since it's shore diving, it'll be as many tanks as there are people willing to keep going, but I'll be planning two at least :)

Just had my new tattoo done on Monday, and was strongly advised to keep it out of chlorinated or salt water for at least two weeks.

I haven't decided for sure, but I'm seriously considering trying to waterproof my arm so I can dive. I think I'll test it with the other arm and see how successful it is.

Post a picture, who knows when I'll get to see you again

;-0

If you're doing the Cape Ann #3, I'll see ya there. Otherwise, you might have to have a housewarming! I hope all goes well with closing this weekend!

Check out the Trips board, there is a poll for Isle of Shoals we are putting together as well

It looks like Cape Ann Day #2 is going to be a bit more popular than #1. So it sounds like we should start doing some final preps. The official plan is to meet at the Beverly Burger King rest area just past exit 19 on 128... [For those that don't know the area, 128 N and 95 N is the same up through Wakefield, and then exit 40something is 128 N - Gloucester with 95 N splitting off to the right... while 128 is the exit, staying on 95 is more like an exit. Anyway, at that split the exit numbers change and start counting down. Just past exit 19 is a rest area with a burger king, dunkin donuts, and subway]

So noon on saturday. It might be prudent to get an idea of who is planning on showing up, so that we don't end up leaving anyone behind. Feel free to PM me, or send me an e-mail to schreiber@process.com up until 9AM or so on Saturday, and I can pop you a note with my cell phone number in case you have any problems...

See ya all on saturday!

How many people generally do we think we are going to be? Are we going to be ok for dive flags and things like that?

Let me know, as I am headed to the shop later this morning to get tank fills

Thx,
Matthew

Back
Top Bottom