A Day on Cape Ann #2

If interested, which weekends are you available?

• I'll be there on June 22-23 anyhow!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • June 29-30

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • July 6-7

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • July 13-14

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • July 20-21

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • July 27-28

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • August 3-4

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • August 10-11

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • August 17-18

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • August 24-25

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Despite the rough weather, the first Scubaboard day on Cape Ann was a lot of fun. I'd like to get another one set up on a date when alot of the folks who couldn't make it this time might be able to.

I'll try to set up a poll so you can select all the dates that work for you. That way, we can see when the most availability is.

I want to go all those dates - actually having the cash to go is another matter. LDS has a picnic in RI on July 14 I will probably go to and they are doing Nubble Light in Kittery on the 20th, otherwise, Cape Ann all the way baby....

Hopefully see you all soon!:)

I am going to try and dive pretty much every weekend...obviously, I would prefer to dive with people I know. If you guys are willing to let a newbie tag along, then great...just let me know.

Thanks,
Matthew

My last two weekends have been spent diving with newbies... 2 friends who finally got certified, and then shellbird. I'm getting used to it, and certainly am not so experienced that I'm not willing to take it slow.

I'm shocked at the number of votes! 20 already! To bad everything is across the board! I didn't vote, but let me give out my current summer plans...

Next weekend, no diving as I have an early flight on Sunday. Weekend after Sunday would be possible, providing I don't have any problems with my return weekend. 4th of July weekend is actually currently free. 13th-14th is in reserved mode, but nothing firm yet. 20th is the fish count, but I don't know what time. Worst comes to worst there is the potential for Saturday night dive and sunday diving. July 27-28 is free. Aug 4th-5th is booked [NY]. The rest of august is free except for Labor Day weekend [Annual Buffett Fest!]

There are a lot of responses in the poll, but when you posted, only 4 of us had voted. I set the poll up so you can check off as many dates as are good for you.

Why don't you plug in your dates to the poll, so we can count them in the tally?

I'll be at Nubble Light on the 20th. Not sure what time I'll be gearing up, I have to work the night before.

.......Arduous.......

I may be at Nubble Light on the 20th as well! Perhaps I'll see you there. Never been before, what is it like?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom