A day at Force Fin HQ USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Satara 100 and Venus Thanks for the posts and the photos! Sure looks warm!!!!!!!!

CSICNOMORE- We can make the "....Force" Fin in the color of your choice and we like the input on the name. I have a favorite, but the names and still being looked at and welcomed.

Satara 100 and Venus Thanks for the posts and the photos! Sure looks warm!!!!!!!!

Cheers Blair,

It's as cold as the south pole at moment......maybe a way of saving the endangered species !!!! Move the PPPPP Penguins to Ireland and UK, fit them with Force Fins and increase the worlds population....sorted !!!

:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::

My 2 favorite names for the new fin are

The G Force Fin

The Frog Force Fin

Maybe FF should organise an online name voting system.

Bob and Blair should pick thier top 5-10 names for this fin and then get people voting !!!

X Factor for Fins !!!:D

X Factor
bad tv show
mediocre/bad comic book

Not much "X"-sh about this fin anyway.

brute force is no good, u/w hockey is not a game of force, its about finesse. Unlike ice hockey, uwh is a non-contact sport, it would be a huge turn off to hockey players to even hear of a fin named so poorly.

Hey Blair

The temperature today was just right
I decided to defrost my freezer, so I took all the food out and put it all in natures own freezer :D

2yyrqet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom