A day at Force Fin HQ USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob/ Blair

Thank you so much for making these fins for us :cool2:

I'm really looking forward to trying them out the day they arrive

If anyone is around they will be seen swimming in Staines Virgin Active and diving in Wraysbury Lake :shocked2: in January + February
and then in Chuuk in March

I've showed these pictures to lots of people in the office this morning, and they just don't understand :idk:

These whiskers are heading to the UK
What else is going to the UK .............. two pairs -One of a kind Excellerating Force Fins

Keep your eyes open as you might be seeing these fins in action later in the year. Good luck ladies enjoy the fins! Safe diving and have Fun!

Bob, the proud parent of this one of kind Excellerating Force Fin. After numerous hours in his lab working with fiberglass on another project he immediately gets his blood pressure medicine - Mommy Cat- The once feral cat turn quasi domestic after 16 years of living at FF HQ.

Venus, After putting together Sir Richard Branson Flying Force #78 can we find him at the Staines Virgin Active?

Hey Bob

Richard Brandson is the single most successful industrialist to come from the UK
he is the one that every young entrepreneur aspires to

His Holland Park home is not actually too far from my place, but I have never seen him at my local Virgin Active, he will work out at the posh Mayfair gym

Next time you talk with him, let him know that if he is looking for someone to dive with then I'll be more than happy to give him a tour of some of our south coast wrecks or overseas

Have a lovely New Years + all the best for 2010

Venus :kiss2:

Venus, After putting together Sir Richard Branson Flying Force #78 can we find him at the Staines Virgin Active?

Thanks Bob and Blair,

Really looking forward to arrival of the EXTDFF in this shipment. They look amazing so am dying to finally get my hands on them. Many thanks for all the effort and attention that you gave to our order. Happy New Year and Happy Force Fin Diving.:balloons::jumping::wave::monkeydance:

:worship:
I spoke with Brian at Poseidon this afternoon about Miflex adaptors for my Xtremes, I resisted temptation to ask him about our Excellerators :yeahbaby:

:rain: I may well be doing this when they arrive

Venus, first thing I noticed when I visited the Force Fin Office today was the large order to U.K. Poseidon was gone.Poseidon Diving System United Kingdom - The Ultimate Dive Keep you posted on Sir Richard Branson. I like how he thinks.

Last edited:
With current temps.....you'll be dancing in the snow !!!:D

Oh tell me about it!!

I decided to sit on the balcony this afternoon and have a drink
At least my WKD was nicely chilled :crafty:

1zpiph0.jpg

Does WKD come in a nice lilacy colour ??????

You could be nicely co-ordinated sitting there in your new TDEXFF !!!!

Then the fins could double as a set of skis to get you back indoors :D

TD in ski's....now that would look very cool.

TD would also look very cool in water skis..... Some ideas to think about Bob and Blair !!!

Saw the "hockey fins" on page 5 of this thread in Sapphire Blue. Man do they look good in that color. Being retired Navy i am partial to blue. Any thoughts of doing a run in that color?

Saw the red one's when Messier42 dove with us in the "Sound". Was amazed at how thick they were. Really like the shape. Kinda reminds me of tail fins on 50's cars in a retro sorta way.

How about LIGHTNING FORCE for a name?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom