A day at Force Fin HQ USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

these look awesome :)
i never saw their underside (till now that is...).
i like all your designs- its like theyre "no nonsense" fins without all sorts of fancy things, but they do the work and do it good :D

Today Thomas Kleenmann from Deutsche Unterwasser AG in Germany stopped by at Force Fin Headquarters.
thomasbe_ffhq.jpg

Thomas, Bob and Bonita share time talking about the OPS Fin
When looking for Force Fins in Germany go to dtuag undwasser

More pairs of Beaver Force shipping out from Force Fin HQ. I was lucky enough to take time away from the computer and phones yesterday and attache the Sharks Teeth on these babies. Handling these fins makes my mouth water as they are truly one of a kind in design, materials and intelligence.
sharkbeav.bpm.jpg

Whiskers lining up for the next phase
ukwhiskerII_bpm.jpg

These whiskers are heading to the UK- mostly for the Excellerating Force Fins
ukwhiskers_bpm.jpg

What else is going to the UK .............. two pairs -One of a kind Excellerating Force Fins
ukexct_jollyII_bpm.jpg

Keep your eyes open as you might be seeing these fins in action later in the year. Good luck ladies enjoy the fins! Safe diving and have Fun!
be_exctcat_bpm.jpg

Bob, the proud parent of this one of kind Excellerating Force Fin. After numerous hours in his lab working with fiberglass on another project he immediately gets his blood pressure medicine - Mommy Cat- The once feral cat turn quasi domestic after 16 years of living at FF HQ.

The Fins look absolutely amazing. Thanks a million for making in this awesome colour. I love the look of them and can't wait to try them out. :jumping:They will be the envy of all divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom