A career as a dive instructor - realistic or idealistic?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woo hoo! I am a rescue diver! And wow, was it hard work! If I want to know what navy boot camp is like I will do a rescue course, Mermaids style!
I'm starting training as a DM now, but I won't actually become one for another 2 months. I am going on a liveaboard trip to The Similan Islands in the Andaman Sea in a week...I am looking forward to getting out of Pattaya, but life is alllll good!

Sirenita:
Woo hoo! I am a rescue diver! And wow, was it hard work! If I want to know what navy boot camp is like I will do a rescue course, Mermaids style!
I'm starting training as a DM now, but I won't actually become one for another 2 months. I am going on a liveaboard trip to The Similan Islands in the Andaman Sea in a week...I am looking forward to getting out of Pattaya, but life is alllll good!
Congratulations! Enjoy the liveaboard.

Willie

Have some fun diving. It's not all work work work. Looking forward to the trip report.
Are you enjoying living in a different country and culture? :06:
I find it's completely different from being a tourist. After a time there is always something I miss from home, normally something stupid, like a haggis supper, but the exposure to the different culture, food, etc makes it very worth while.

Orangelemon, Oh, so you have Justin safely with you in Phuket? Hehe, or safely locked up in a dungeon somewhere? :p

Back
Top Bottom