9th Annual Lake Travis Underwater Cleanup - Sept 21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sign-ups are out for the Lake Travis Underwater clean-up on September 21st ..... Alan & I have signed up with Scubaland Adventures - they lucked out and are doing Emerald Point Marina next to Carlos & Charlies ....
There were some really great raffles prizes last year and it was a lot of fun. We were real rookies last year, so I hope to do a bit better at finding stuff this year..... although someone in our group did pull up a sealed cryovac HEB brisket from under a dock!!

Any other Swampsters signed up yet?? :)

We need to figure out a way to identify the Swampsters .... I'd love to meet some of you guys .... and ideas on how we could all find each other at Carlos & Charlies after the clean-up???:confused:

is any more information available about this? i'm in dallas, but a buddy of mine and I might be interested in coming down to Austin for this ..

For the out-of-towners - you can also check out Scubaland's website directly - look under "What's New" for the info ..... http://www.scubaland.com/
or I'm sure the other Austin area dive shops have info out there as well ....

Rick (or anyone else) let us know if you do sign up with Scubaland, and we can hopefully track each other down at the clean-up site ......

ssmith87 ..... do you know who you're signing up with?? Not sure if the color shirt idea will work, but don't have any other suggestions yet ...:confused:

Like I said it was just a dorky idea, the shirts I mean :D

I'm signed up with the south location of Scubaland Adventures same as alot of the people on the board from what I understand.

More than likely I'll be wearing my boonie hat that says "Army National Guard" on the front of it.

Scott D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom