9th Annual Lake Travis Underwater Cleanup - Sept 21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know we're not official Swampers, but my girlfriend, Britni, and I will be participating on Sunday and would enjoy meeting other divers out there. We're signed up through Tom's Dive and Ski (cleaning Hippie Hollow).

-Jeff

Diver Kat once bubbled...
Larry & PurduEE from Oakhill Scuba

Carlislre and Hooligan have both told me they'll be there with OHS

I'll look forward to meeting whoever can find us at C&C's! I'm still planning on wearing the TSDT T-shirt.

I will be in an OHS tshirt, unless I get stuck as a beachmaster again. That reminds me. I have to get the waivers in to the shop.

We'll actually be down at Barstow's doing an advanced class, so I won't be able to help with the cleanup.

Does anyone have a fairly recent water temp report?

That's my primary source of info, but it seems that it can deviate a good bit from the temps at Barstows.

I haven't been able to find out exactly where on the lake the testing center is, and would much rather rely on first-hand accounts of divers.

I was at Windy Point last Sunday and experienced similar conditions. It was about 85 at the surface, 83 at about 58'. That's where the thermocline was so we didn't go any deeper.

-Jeff

I will be there for the scubaland pre-dive breifing at 8:30. Anyone else making that? if so it should be pretty easy to just say hey.

Rick

Rick - Alan & I did our EFR class at Scubaland this week, got our tanks filled, and are ready to roll for the clean-up. We'll see you at the pre-dive ..... For everyone else - we'll have to try and find each other at Carlos & Charlie's to say Hi ...... looks like we will have real nice weather this year ..........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom