9 hours in PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebag

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be arriving in PDC at 7:45a (from Cozumel ferry) and will have to depart PDC at 5:00p. Any recomendations on arranging a one tank morning Cenote (dos ojos? or other) and then an afternoon ocean dive? Is there time to do both?

Thanks Doc

I'll try those operators and see what they have. Do you have any "must do" cenotes to recommend?

Be aware that the dive op likely will have the sites scheduled before you arrive based on such factors as where they've been that week, where divers who have already been diving with them several days want to go, how crowded the sites may be, etc.

It's like boat diving. One can't go out for a single day of diving & expect to have more than minimal control over the specific sites visited.

In case you get lucky, Dos Ojos, Car Wash, Temple of Doom, Taj Mahal are all nice.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

I've been to Choc Mal, Tajmahal, and Dos Ojos. I liked Tajmahal the best, maybe because it was the first. I used a company called SealifeDivers in PDC. An excellent operation that would set you up. They also are a smaller shop and may be more receptive to specific sites.
Jerry

Back
Top Bottom