9/13 Picnic Beach Dive-EVENT INFO ONLY, no off topic chat please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Kim, praying that all goes well for you and a speedy recovery!

Take care:lotsalove:

Izette

OK guys the Dr. has scheduled me for surgery on 9/04/08 :( I will not be able to dive for up to 6 weeks :( I still plan on coming to the picnic as long as I feel up to it, but will not dive, snorkel is a strong maybe. Sean and I really enjoy these family type events :wink: and I hope to be there .... with my camera :wink: lol and a note book to take names lol

Hey Debby, I might have good news. Seems the heart surgeons are striking at Sinai so Mrs. Gooch's future MAY be looking good for this particular weekend off. Only time will tell. She says "HELLO!" though and hopes all is well with you and your family.

Count me in. Could some one info me on parking and location info. I also have a truck to haul equipment, tanks, whatever. Please tell me what to bring as far as food or supplies. Look foward to meeting new people.

I'll be there too. Look forward to meeting you all.

Would any of you be interested in doing a boat dive after the picnic?
I can get our shop's boat to do a two drop twilight/night dive for $50 per diver, but I need a minimum of 10 divers.

Beuller... Beuller..?

I need at least a week notice to set this up, but there's no takers so far:popcorn:!

Count me in. I am new to the area and would like to meet other divers. I especially like the Dania Beach reefs, too.

Thomas

Welcome to ScubaBoard Thomas :)

Debby, I'm gonna miss you too :( But when next I see ya, I'm gonna be so much better :D

Kim, sorry to hear about the enforced 6 week ban on dives. Bummer! I hope you get better soon.

Minifunsize, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and congrats on your gift. Way cool.

Milk Man, TeachMiami and Thomas... Welcome to the board!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom