9/13 Picnic Beach Dive-EVENT INFO ONLY, no off topic chat please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks nice on the beach.. gray skies and rain at my house.
netcam.jpg

Frecklepup: "throwtheball throwtheball throwtheball ohmygodpleasethrowtheball whimperwhimperwhimper comeoneladythrowtheball throwtheball throwtheball throwtheball omygodshethrewtheballnowi'minheaven throwtheball throwtheball throwtheball [repeat for hours]." :rofl3:
Oh, I so totally relate!!

Tanks included?

Nope, but you have tanks don't you? It's 2 drops at night. Boats usually charge that for one night dive which is why I don't do many boat night dives. :D

Looks nice on the beach.. gray skies and rain at my house.
netcam.jpg

It was nice out there today, it got progressively better as the day went on and the bugs were out to play too. In one spot we found 30 doing the little bug march!

Wys

:(

I'm not going to make the picnic after all. I have class that weekend. On the upside, I've mentioned the picnic to Ken and he said he'll be sure to make it with another dive friend.

Hope you all have fun! Can't wait to see pics and hear stories... :coffee:

I have another picnic to go to later on in the day and have convinced them to go to Dania Beach. :) I hope to be there early to grab the table over by the playground. Any objections to having the picnic at that pavillion?

Nah, that sounds fine to me. I like playgrounds too!

Darn it Carmen, I'm going to miss you!!!

Add another thumb's up for near the playground! :)

Does anyone know if leashed doggies are permitted in that park?

No pets, alcohol, blah, blah, blah....(I checked when I scoped the place out on Sunday)

OK guys the Dr. has scheduled me for surgery on 9/04/08 :( I will not be able to dive for up to 6 weeks :( I still plan on coming to the picnic as long as I feel up to it, but will not dive, snorkel is a strong maybe. Sean and I really enjoy these family type events :wink: and I hope to be there .... with my camera :wink: lol and a note book to take names lol

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom