9/13 Picnic Beach Dive-EVENT INFO ONLY, no off topic chat please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to say HC and I are in for the early dive, but..........

Regardless, even if we don't get there for the early dive, count us in. Will bring the popcorn again and some other treat, or would condiments be better?? :D :D

I would like to say HC and I are in for the early dive, but..........

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

That's ok, HC can dive with me on the second one if she wants...but I'm not going out with her at 8 a.m., uh-uh, no way, no how, ain't happenin'. :shakehead::11::rofl3:

Do you realize how FAR AWAY this is from you? Like...you would actually have to pack your car!!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Oh, and bring dollar bills to pay for parking!!! $1.50/hr!!

<shudder> :D

I'm up for another day of good food and fun, yeah :D

I'll bring plates, utencils, napkins, & bottled:water:and ice... hope someone will bring a big cooler to put it in??

Do you have a street address? I tried googling South Dania Beach and couldn't find much information. I know it's on the east coast! I'd appreciate a little more specific location as to where you are diving from...is it a park with an address?

Not sure if there is an address. Plug this into Google Earth:
lat=26.0535894231, lon=-80.1123576114

Google Maps

:wink: try satellite view and you can see euro jacks & the rockpile very good.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom