8/8 beach dives apres Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

its ok, i believe holding a long metal pole up in the lightening storm to be an active deterant - means i can fight off those lightening bolts like a jedi knight, they wont come near me!! :wink: You learn such things living here a while!

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey Chuck, Angie told me that the hat retails for $49.95. Thanks buddy!
Anyways, where we dive depends on what we want to do for the day. Do we want to dive and party, dive then party (at another location?), or dive dive dive?
Dive and party, I would suggest LBTS, since Marvel lives there.
Dive then party, can be anyplace to dive, and party, we can grab a picnic table away from the beach at a park.
Dive, Dive, Dive option would be to pick a spot.
so, it looks like the greatest obstacle is if we want the partying intertwined with the diving...
i kind of like the idea of diving at Marvel's house, myself .... :)

Signed,
The Red Headed Stepchild :gorgeous: <------ notice the red hair

Marvel:

Signed,
Sounds like a good place to setup our base camp to me also.

Chuck (of the silver hair)

Well, you know I'm always up for a sunrise/dawn dive, especially at LBTS! (If I'm in town that weekend - I may have a business trip, but I'm trying to reschedule it as I write this!)

Marvel:

Signed,
Diving at Marvel's house...well, it's better than Deerfield Beach, that I'll give you :D

Hi Gang,
I'd like to PENCIL this dive in and TRY really hard to make it.
The beach dive at Lauderdale by the Sea sounds "Marvelous" (tee hee... pun intended).
My budget is tight... I've overspent for equipment, boat dives, and trip to visit sister. So, yes... . I'm up for trying some beach diving in August... though I would LOVE to try for that Blue Heron Bridge Dive again, too. AWESOME dive site.
TTF

So, if we go to Marvels for beach diving on Sunday, where do we go for a picnic? On the beach there? Sounds like fun!

Scuba_Jenny:
So, if we go to Marvels for beach diving on Sunday, where do we go for a picnic? On the beach there? Sounds like fun!
Yep. Walk out of the water, eat, walk back in.

And remember my CRV has a built in removable picnic table.

well, i like the idea of diving at marvels house too,,,is this a private thing, or is it open to all ?
Marvel:

Signed,

SmokeAire:
And remember my CRV has a built in removable picnic table.
Dang! A prepared man! Did you used to be a boy scout? :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom