8/8 beach dives apres Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh that SOOOO explains your problem, Chuck...

:eyebrow:

But I'm feeling so much better now.

Ok. Here are our choices for Sunday Beach diving (again). I suggest a morning dive or two (how early do you want to get up?:D) then venture to a park (under some nice shady trees) for a lunch and hanging out. OK? We can grab some subs from Publix or Subway or someplace and make it easy on everybody.

SmokeAire:
So far from my part of the state, Tony, Madeline, Wayne and I will be there for the shore dives.
Here come da Village People!
So am i to take it that each one of you will fulfil the rolls of the Village People?
Tony - construction worker
Madeline - indian
Wayne - cop
Chuck - biker
I can just see it now, the lights slowly come up, the age old tune starts cranking up:
duh duh duh, da duh duh duh duh, daa daa daa, duh duh duh duh duh duh - and the hands shoot up to shape the Y, M, C, A - oh it would be so magical :wink:

Jenny, i would be up for beach diving from the moment the sun rises - is that early enough?

Why wait for the sun to come up? :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Why wait for the sun to come up? :wink:
I would go earlier, but people dont seem to like diving so early in the day - i thought after the long hard day on saturday that most people would be bushed - so i was cutting them a little slack on only calling it at dawn. I thought that was fair, but if you want a pre-dawn/sunrise dive i am all for it! :wink:

!!!

(geesh, now I am posting like Andy:D)

you will be assimilated

resistance is futile

H2Andy:
you will be assimilated

resistance is futile
are you turning DIR or something? :wink:

:lightning

oh man... when lightning strikes you, i want to be nowhere near you

...heathen...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/