7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wimped out of class last night as i just couldnt be bothered

but this morning was 6.15am session and done!

tomorrow is boot camp... im getting very worried

Class last night was OK...nothing particularly exciting.
Going back tonight for a "step" class...new instructor tonight...should be interesting.

god i suck..... im the last one to get my lard **** up and down the hills carrying tyres or logs and around the oval and thru the park and doing pushups and star jumps and every thing else i do

im supppose to do 6 weeks of boot camp but i swear i quit at least 4 times tonight :shakehead:

but done..... wonder how i will feel tomorrow

Pain, Mrs A. Much pain.

It's is the result of micro tears in your muscles, they will heal and thus, your muscles will be a little bigger. :D

Z...

30 minutes with trainer yesterday, all legs! Went back for 45 minutes of kickbox cardio class! Today is a day off to let my muscles heal, I rescheduled my massage that I was going to get next week and I am getting it today instead. I can't wait!!!!:D

I'm off to start my lovely vacation today!!! Yippee!

I won't be checking in too often, but will likely pop my head in now and again while I'm away.

Be good, have fun and keep on keeping on!

See you all back here when I return in August!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom