7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back at it! I hit the gym 3 times this week already doing my 30 mins. on the elliptical trainer. Also working the abs pretty hard!

Have hit the gym again today for the 5th time this week and did 35 mins. on the elliptical machine, lots of ab work and some weight training!

Did a little bit of work on the chest and boy is it pushing the "girls" out to a place I'm liking a lot and so is the hubby!:D

had a lazy weekend - 3rd week of no diving but today i attacked the garden and pulled out some out of control plants to clear the area for some new shrubs.... im sure i will feel it tomorrow

I moved furniture all weekend! That counts, right?
Also managed to do an hour of weights on the 19th, and an hour of cardio on both the 20th and 21st. Nothing yesterday, but I'm heading back to the gym for more later today.

yesterday was 6.15am cardio session... and its bloody cold down here - so hard to get started!!

today i have a 7pm class to make up for the one i missed last week

in fact - i have a class every single day this week :shocked:

Gymed it up last night...an hour of high-impact cardio and 15 minutes of core work.

Managed to pick up a pound or 2....I claim water retention. . .

Back again later tonight...trying some new class at the gym...we'll see how it goes.

I went to the gym yesterday, 15 minutes into my training I was just completely struggling, my trainer asked me " have you eaten today?". It was like he slapped me upside the head, I had totally forgotten to eat. My house got egged night before last by my daughter's ex-boyfriend and his friends. I had to clean about 30 eggs off my driveway, two trucks, a car and a boat. I was just so caught up in the police report, scanning my surveillance system, cleaning, it was a mess. I handled the stress well, I give credit to my exercise program for that. I just forgot to eat. Worst workout I have ever had. I was so mad at myself for getting wrapped up in my 17 year olds drama and forgetting about myself. That will not happen today. Back to the gym at 2:30 for another workout with my trainer. Then 30 minutes of cardio.

Had a great workout today!!! 30minutes strength training followed by 30 minutes cardio. I was able to get the treadmill up enought to run for 8 minutes today. Every minute more is good for me. I was at 5 and 6 minutes a couple of weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom