7-22-6 Spring Dives(Cypress?) - for the Brave!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm leaving now.

My keen sense of direction and ability to find things failed me :( Seayoda I should have asked to follow you.

I have two full tanks so if any one wants to take pity on me and go somewhere tomorrow, I'll travel just about anywhere (with in reason) :( I'm so sad to have missed Cypress. :(

PHD tried to call you before we started up the creek - we could have guided you in by phone :D. Sorry to tell you that you missed a good dive. I'm downloading the pictures as I type.

I'm out for tomorrow, sorry about that. ClayJar is trying to hit Morrison tomorrow, I don't know how to get in touch with him but I believe he is staying at Vortex. PHD barely did one dive and MDB chickened out because you were not there - maybe they'll be up for a dive.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sorry you missed the dives kch, we had a good time. Pics and reports will be up shortly, I'm sure.

I kept my phone on the boat incase you called - just didn't hear anything from ya though.

I'm just a loser idiot that didn't have phone numbers.

SeaYoda:
PHD barely did one dive

scandelous lies! I did all the same dive as everyone, just shorter. I went into the crack/cavern. I did the perimiter of the basin, and I did the snorkle dive of the shallows. I poked into the little cavern that points up towards the dock, and I found a fossil. How is that barely?

I think the sun was too much on that bare scalp!

Length of dive and staying for 2nd dive make for a real diving day.

BTW "We don't need no stinkin' snorkels!".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom