6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss D, Robin and I would love to come but I will have to check my calendar when we get a little closer. I am expecting a large job that could get in the way.
I will bring whatever you want me too! I was thinking about some honey-glazed hams, but that is just a thought! How many people do you estimate will attend?

Sorry, Debby, would love for you to come, but I am quite partial to the Saturday, partly because it has worked well in the past 5 years for everybody, but also because it works well for me! :D
Sure you can't call in sick? I will be driving over on Friday.
I would call in with a tooth ache. He he he (shark tooth ache)

I dont know how to fry a bird lol. But I can make a mean corn casserole and breaded brussel sprouts if thats good. I m not bringing the coffee, no one drank it last time lol. But I will be there. Not sure if I ll have cub or not. I think the ex is being a turd that weekend. So I ll be solo. Hopefully I can find a dive buddy!!

I don't know how many have attended in the past, but do know when the turkey is done, you better be right there or ya won't get any. The past two years we fried 2 birds and even the bones were picked clean. Looking forward to this and hoping for warm water! LOL

Miss D, Robin and I would love to come but I will have to check my calendar when we get a little closer. I am expecting a large job that could get in the way.
I will bring whatever you want me too! I was thinking about some honey-glazed hams, but that is just a thought! How many people do you estimate will attend?

I'm guesstimating about 30'ish this year.

Safyrewulfie - Corn casserole it is. :)

Lol no one likes brussel sprouts here either?? What's wrong with the world sigh!

Time flys, it's that time of year again, put me down for stuffing and tables.

I go away to the Tortugas and Marquesas and look what happens 3 pages of stuff! COOL I am looking forward to this I will help Paul out with this (i.e. I am going to come down and dive) A lesson I learned on a diff. board is to just copy list of who is bringing what and add your name and what you are bringing.

BrandonFL tent tables and coolers W/ice
MissD - utensils, paper plates, and trash bags
NetDoc- Stickers, T-Shirts and ???
ScubJenny & Hermit Crab - Turkey
msscuba & Hubby - deviled eggs and potato salad
Safyrewulfie - corn casserole & brusell sprouts
Walter & TeenyTinyNancy
DennisS - Stuffing

If we need I can make corn casserole and lil piggies in blankets if we need more meat stuff. I m good at those lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom