60mm / wet diopter for pt ep10? TRAY? ARMS? AAAAAHHH!! only meant to buy a compact...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i use 60mm, subsee+10 & inon UCL 165. The learning curve was not bad as i thought. With two wet lens stacked, everything becomes interesting. :)

i just sold my 60mm. one time underwater with it. i took it on one dive for me to find out that im not a macro guy. i just dont have the patience to sift and scan for a nudi or something else smallish to take a pic of and i felt "stuck" with the lens the whole dive and missed out on some shots that the 60 couldnt do. dont get me wrong, i love seeing awesome macro's and the oly 60 is a superb lens, just not too much into taking them. i like the bigger stuff. i keep a PMLA-EP01 on a custom mount thats out of the way on the bottom of my camera tray. if i see something smallish i want a closeup pic of...i can snap it on in a few seconds. a good enough compromise for me.

my 2 cents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom