6 More Weeks to Maui!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oside Jimc

Contributor
Reaction score
6 More Weeks to Maui,
6 More Weeks to Maui,
6 More Weeks to Maui,
Let's all form a conga line! :dancingsnoopy:

OK, I really don't have anything meaningful to say, just soooooo excited that it's almost here, planning on at least 4 days of diving, got to get to the back wall this time!! A least I can get my AOW done (after 36 years of diving I guess it's about time! :rofl3: ), plus Kris can teach me about that newfangled nitrox stuff... :D

Just for the record, I hate you , I hate you, I hate you.
OK I feel better. I don't really hate you, its more of I wish I were you in 6 weeks kinda thing.
I just got back from Maui 16 days and 4 hours ago, and want to go back.
I was only able to get 2 dives in while on Maui. Did the back side and the inside, and loved both dives.
That new gas called Nitrox is a good thing if you plan on doing a few days of diving deep.

Enjoy your time there,
Jim Breslin

Only 1 more week for me. I'm working on my dive plans now. Any recommendations for dive outfits. Right now I'm looking at going with B&B to get my AOW.

51 days til Maui. Diving every day when there! Whoo hoo. We go with Ed Robinson's - love them all!

B and B is the bomb. Great folks. I've used virtually every operator on Maui (except the non-boat people) and I would use them hands-down for any instruction. In fact, I just used them to get my nephew AOW two months ago.

Tell Brad and Blesi Brian from Arizona said hi!!!!!

Too many days to count for us....but 5 1/2 months is countable. :wink: We have a charter to Lanai booked with Lahaina Divers and a bunch of charters with Ed Robinson's booked. We're particularly looking forward to the "X" charters on Ed Robinson's since they're geared more toward the type of diving we like to do.

Just saw this thread, and had to say:

38 Days to Maui!
38 Days to Maui!!
38 Days to Maui!!!

:D

And did I mention I'll be there for 12 days? :D :D

Just saw this thread, and had to say:

38 Days to Maui!
38 Days to Maui!!
38 Days to Maui!!!

:D

And did I mention I'll be there for 12 days? :D :D

37 days now!!! Sounds like we'll be there the same time, 9/11-9/21 here (and yes, as my wife has pointed out several times, we are flying on 9/11, just one of those things)

Excellent! What part of the island will you be in? I'll be up in Ka'anapali. Likely do dives with LD and XH, as there is no way I can get up early enough to get down to Kihei. I am on vacation :)

37 days now!!! Sounds like we'll be there the same time, 9/11-9/21 here (and yes, as my wife has pointed out several times, we are flying on 9/11, just one of those things)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom